XTOOL X-200 X200 OBD2 CAN Oil Reset Tool More Functions
Oil Reset Tool X-200 X200 is a kind of professional hand auto maintenance resetter, including Oil restart ,Engine oil light.
Reset tire pressure warning light,Timing belt reset light,OBD-II engine diagnostics,EPB,Accelerator match,Support the latest
vehicle with CAN BUS and UDS.
SK107 X200 (X200S) Languages: English, Malaysian
X100 VS. X200
X100 (Item No.SK106) and X200 (Item No.SK107) are from the same factory, both update online, and share same dearler code, X100 is for key programmer, while X200 is mainly for Oil Reset.
Update Online free for one year, download upgrade tool from Official Website (Then use device serial number and register password to log in and update, do not use your original register user name and password)
Oil Reset/Engine oil light reset
Tire pressure warning light reset (manual operation)
Timing belt light reset (manual operation)
OBD-II engine diagnosis
EPB Electronic Brake changes brake pad
Throttle matching (GM,Honda,Nissan, Acura)
Support the latest vehicles with CAN BUS and UDS
1. One click reset for VW, Audi. No need to input any channel number. It supports the vehicles till 2012. For A8L, A7, A6L, A5, A4L, A3, A1, Q5, Q7, Q3, TT, New Magotan, CC, New Lavida,New Sagitar, New Passat, Superb, Fabia, Tiguan, Tiguan, Scirocco, Touareg etc., small maintenance or big maintenance inputs the service miles and days directly for automatic setting.
Note: Input the service miles and days directly, namely you can set the service miles according to the using oil model of your vehicle. e.g.: Audi 2.0T with the engine of spiral increase, in general, after the maintenance, mileage setting is 5000KM and days is 180D. So you can directly follow the prompt to input 5000KM,180D. For VW, Audi models, setting cycle and mileage are as follow:
VW, Audi with T engine: (e.g. : 1.8T, 2.0T etc) 5000KM, 180D
VW, Audi without T engine: 7500KM, 180D
VW, Audi big maintenance: (e.g.: A4L, Q5, A7 in 2012, A8L in 2012) 300 00KM, 730D
2. Support the replacement of EPB electronic brake pad for V.W, Audi.
3. Support engine oil, spark plugs, front brake pads, back brake pads, air conditioner, brake liquid, coolant liquid, vehicle checking , etc. reset for BMW.
Note: Supported BMW models are F01/ F02/ F03/ F04/ F07/ F10/ F11/ F12/ F13/ F18/ F20/ F30, etc.
4. Support the lifespan percentage setting of engine oil for Buick, Cadillac etc.(0~99, you can input different value according to the quality of engine oil)
5. Support for Mercedes Benz CAR series and Mercedes Benz VITO/VIANO/SPINTER. You can choose automatic setting according to the engine models.
6. Support Porsche Cayenne, Panamera till 2012
7. Support most of Europe, America, Asia and Chinese brands vehicles (some models do not support the device to reset, only support manual reset, we have installed the materials of manual reset for most models.)
8. Support maintenance light reset for Volvo、Land Rover .
9. Support the diagnosis for the engine with OBD-Ⅱ and OBD-CAN deal.
10. The method of part tire pressure warning light reset, timing belt light reset has been installed.
11. Detailed and clear instructions make the operation easier .(some models do not support the device to reset, only support manual reset, we have installed the materials of manual reset for most models. )
12. Support on-line update. Please use large capacity TF card to guarantee the updating successfully.
The Replacement of EPB Brake Pad Supports for The Following Modele
VW ( R36, CC, Magotan etc.)
Audi ( A4L, A6L, Q5 etc.)
Tire Pressure Warning Light Reset (Manual Operation)
Timing Belt Light Reset (Manual Operation)
1 pc x X-200 MAIN UNIT
1pc x OBD2 Connector
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x SD Card reader
1pc x User's manual
1 pc * OBD II-16
1 pc * MAIN CABLE
1 pc * TF card
1 pc * TF card reader
1 pc * X-200 user manual
1 pc * Compressed Case
Q: Can VW, Audi models reset by manual method?
A: Small maintenance for some models can reset, e.g.: A4L, but manual reset can only reset according to default value, most VW, Audi models the default value of small maintenance is 15000KM,365D. This cycle is obviously unsuitable for the environment of China. In addition most models do not support manual reset. Big maintenance (30000KM, 730D) must use the device to reset.
Q: Does X-200 support the new model A8L, A7, A3, A1, Tiguan, Magotan in 2012?
A: Support all, the latest VW, Audi adopt UDS deal, at present, most devices do not support checking and resetting for them. But X-200 can do that.
Join our community: